Car & Boat Storage
Juan Tabo Self Storage Albuquerque, has car and boat storage for rent. The low cost, month-to-month lease option lets you store only when you need.
The weather in New Mexico is hard on vehicles. Rather than cluttering your driveway or filling your garage, why not rent one of our larger units? The perfect size for your extra car, convertible, or that small boat.
During the winter, our vehicle storage units will free up your space and give you the peace of mind of knowing that your property is safely and securely stored away from vandals, thieves, and the weather.
Our storage units are well-suited to your vehicle's needs. Additionally, our wide driveways between units allow easy access for cars, trucks, and trailers, making transporting your vehicles in and out of your unit a breeze.
Unit Options for Car and Boat Storage:
• Car, Small Truck or Small Boat Storage -
The professional and courteous staff at Juan Tabo Self Storage provides outstanding service and can assist you in finding the right home-away-from-home for your car or boat.
Stop in or call us today! (505) 296-9568
Automobile Storage and Boat Storage For Albuquerque
Need extra space? We got it! At Juan Tabo Self Storage in Albuquerque, New Mexico, we understand car storage and boat storage. We know that there are many reasons why our guests have chosen to store their cars and their most expensive vacation/weekend toys with us. Whatever your reason may be; easy access, our convenient location, top notch security, cheap car storage or cheap boat storage, our Self Storage Crew is dedicated to making your storage experience a pleasant one. Come visit us. We're a clean, close and convenient Albuquerque car and boat storage facility.
Boat Storage Tips:
• Prepare your engine for winter including: drain and flush the cooling system; drain and refill
the crankcase; apply oil to the inside of each cylinder through the spark plug holes; and other
preservative actions as needed.
• Clean the hull, decks, cockpit, bilge, compartments, lockers and the exterior of engine.
• Wax your boat before storing.
• Drain fuel lines, pumps, carburetor and tanks.
• Leave all floorboards up, doors, ports, drawers, lockers and skylights open, and hatches partly open.
• Carefully fit a well-made cover, provided with ventilation ports.
• Place a cover over engine. Do not leave the engine exposed to the outdoor elements.
• Check all trailer components including tire pressure and jack add lubricant if needed.
• Note your dates of registration, tags, certificates and insurance, etc. and plan for renewal if they
expire during your storage term.
• Review your owner's manual for additional system storage tips.